- Home page
- Focal liver lesion: nonlinear contrast-enhanced ultrasound imaging
Focal liver lesion: nonlinear contrast-enhanced ultrasound imaging
Enhancement Patterns of Malignant Focal Lesions
- Typical features:
- Arterial phase: rim or marginal enhancing;
- Portal Vein phase: hypo-enhancing;
- Parenchymal phase: hypo-, lack of enhancement.
- Additional features:
- Arterial phase: complete enhancing, non-enhancing areas (necrosis);
- Portal vein phase: non-enhancing areas (necrosis).
Multiple liver lesions in segment 5, 7, 1, solid hypoechoic. Non evidence of arterial phase. In portal phase it is found lack of enhancement.
C.R.: hypo-vascular metastases from k colon